- RotoGro achieves additional revenue of $600,000 order from Frozen Penguin Medical Industries Inc.
- Frozen Penguin’s first phase comprises 2,000 sq. ft of grow rooms outfitted with RotoGro Garden Systems. The following stages will see the entire facility; including supporting infrastructure increased up to 40,000 sq. ft as Frozen Penguin progresses its Health Canada license application
- Frozen Penguin’s order is the result of RotoGro’s Roto Gro’s extensive consultation and direct customer support to meet Frozen Penguins specific facility requirements which has proven successful through this initial $600,000 order
- Frozen Penguin is expected to be RotoGro’s second large-scale Canadian lawful cannabis facility, provoking further large-scale orders and validating the merit of the RotoGro technology
- RotoGro will provide Frozen Penguin with onsite assembly, installation, testing, certification, training and growing management support
Roto-Gro World Wide (Canada) Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Roto-Gro International Limited (“ASX:RGI”, “RotoGro” or the “Company”), secures a $600, 000 order (the “Purchase Order” or “Order”) from Frozen Penguin Medical Industries Inc. (“Frozen Penguin”), which has applied to Health Canada to cultivate lawful cannabis.
About Frozen Penguin
Frozen Penguin is currently completing the first phase of its proposed 40,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art cultivation and processing facility located in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada (the “Facility”). Phase One of the Facility is comprised of approximately 2,000 sq. ft. of grow rooms which will be outfitted with RotoGro Hydroponic Garden Systems (installed in arrays of four units, two high) including RotoGro’s propriety iGrow® growing management software. The construction of Phase One of the Facility facilitates the completion of the final stages of Frozen Penguin’s application to Health Canada for a license to cultivate lawful cannabis (the “License”). Once the License is issued by Health Canada, Frozen Penguin plans to complete the construction of the remaining 38,000 sq. ft. of the Facility in partnership and consultation with RotoGro.
The Order from Frozen Penguin is binding and unconditional, and Frozen Penguin has paid 50% of the purchase price to RotoGro as a deposit for the Order. RotoGro and Frozen Penguin have agreed that the delivery of the RotoGro Hydroponic Garden Systems will be made at the end of Q2 2019. The Order includes onsite assembly, installation, testing, certification, training and growing management support. The Order is a direct result of more than 12 months of collaboration with Frozen Penguin involving research, technical support and facility design.
Frozen Penguin Master Grower and Founder, Anthony Dumaresq-Gerein states, “We are very excited to move forward with RotoGro as we enter the next phase of our development. Having already ordered our RotoGro/GFS fertigation system we are now ready commence the build-out for Phase One of our facility with RotoGro Hydroponic Garden Systems. We have been testing RotoGro Hydroponic Garden Systems for the past 12 months and our yields continue to exceed 7 lbs. of dry flower from each RotoGro Hydroponic Garden System per harvest. It is becoming abundantly clear to us that the RotoGro system produces the lowest cost per gram and the highest yield per square foot of consistent high-quality cannabis in the industry.”
RotoGro’s Head of Sales & Business Development, Jordan Carlin states, “Frozen Penguin’s order of RotoGro Rotational Hydroponic Gardens combined with its previous order of a RotoGro/GFS fertigation system speaks volumes about the strength of our patented and proprietary technologies. Frozen Penguin is expected to be our second large-scale lawful cannabis facility in Canada, showcasing our industry-leading yields. This Order is the culmination of more than 12 months of engagement with Frozen Penguin, illustrating the long lead times from customer enquiry to sale. Our RotoGro team continues to work diligently, nurturing each of our sales leads, as we continue to drive shareholder value.”